2903 Avenue of the Cities
Moline, IL 61265

East Moline
4030 Kennedy Drive
East Moline, IL 61244

Adolph and Louise Perez opened their first restaurant, named El Sombrero, in the Quad Cities in 1952, . It was located at 18th Avenue and 13th Street, East Moline, Illinois. It was near the bottom of the old United Township High School, across from Breeze Hollow Ice Cream.

Serving the Quad Cities since 1952
       2015 ADOLPH'S MEXICAN FOODS, EAST MOLINE, INC.  All rights reserved